Love Is


God's Valentine Gift

God's Valentine gift of love to us
Was not a bunch of flowers;
It wasn't candy, or a book
To while away the hours.

His gift was to become a man,
So He could freely give
His sacrificial love for us,
So you and I could live.

He gave us sweet salvation, and
Instruction, good and true--
To love our friends and enemies
And love our Savior, too.

So as we give our Valentines,
Let's thank our Lord and King;
The reason we have love to give
Is that He gave everything.

By Joanna Fuchs


 What Valentine Can I Give Him?

What can I give to Jesus
On this special Valentine's Day?
How can I tell Him I'll love Him,
And follow Him, come what may?

How can I show I need Him?
Should I send a red heart, with lace?
How can I thank Him enough
For his sacrifice, love and grace?

What Valentine can I give Him,
My adoration to impart?
I'll give to Him what He wants most;
I'll yield to Him my heart.

By Joanna Fuchs



Love is truly 
Faith~Family~Friends
Life and Health

Faith is the strength that we lean on during 
the good and hard times.
Family is the joy that we are blessed with each day.
Friends are true gifts to share life with.
Life is the journey as we follow our path.
Health in spirit, soul and body brings us abundance in
our life as we share living with the ones we love!

 Hawthorn
Herbal Heart Health

As a 'budding' herbalist, I love learning about the 
medicinal benefits of herbs.
Rebecca Potter wrote this wonderful article about Hawthorn.
Go HERE to read it. 

 Heart Healthy Smoothie
Smoothies are so fun and easy to make!
The variations are endless!
Here is a recipe for a delicious Heart Healthy Smoothie:

Berry Oat Smoothie

1/2 C Rolled Oats
1/2 C Greek Vanilla Yogurt
1 Cup Skim Milk or Almond Milk
1 C Mixed Berries 
 strawberries, blueberries, raspberries
1 Large Banana
1 T Agave or Honey

Add all ingredients to a blender and puree until smooth.
Deliciousness!

Heart Healthy Foods

Click HERE to read about Heart Healthy Foods!
Healthy Lifestyle ~ Abundant Living
Exercise each area of your life and you will
live and love life to the fullest!
 


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

The Home Apothecary

Winter Health