Farmer's Market Daytrip


 Farmer's Market

Hubby and I had a great daytrip to the city over the week-end.  
We love Farmer's Markets, so we went to three of them!



Farmer's Markets are festive!  My personal favorite of the day was the Merriam, KS Market.  They had a live Band playing!  The music gave the Market an awesome atmosphere!  
Another thing that I really enjoy about Farmer's Markets are not only the fresh fruit and vegetables but the many unique handcrafted products.  Specialty Soaps & Lotions, Jewelry, Crafts & Gifts.

Treasures 

 I always love coming home with my 'treasures' from a day trip with hubby!

I was really impressed with the presentation of the Amathia Soapworks booth at the Merriam Farmer's Market.  Her soaps were beautifully packaged! 
 I did get a Lip Love Moisturizer that is very nice!

Hank came home with some really cool Gourmet Sea Salt from Kalico Roc.    

 Hubby's favorite part of the day was the delicious meal that we had at Oklahoma Joe's!  
Well, I have to admit, it was absolutely delicious!  
We had so much food that we had to have a carryout for the leftovers! 

We also hit a couple of Shops and rummaged through some great goodies!
We really loved The Ridge Antique Mall!  I can never come out of an antique shop without something!  

One thing that does surprise me though at farmer's markets.  Not all vendors carry business cards or information about who they are.  Since I love promoting businesses, I always ask for a card or flyer.  I got very few in spite of how many vendors were at each market.  But, here is a small list of who we visited with and what they have:


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

The Home Apothecary

Winter Health