Pink Christmas!

I'm on a pink mission!
Inspired by my mother who is 'Fighting Like a Girl',
I add pink to any holiday throughout the year.
I bought a bag of pink bulbs from a consignment shop and
of course since I'm a modpodge freak, I had to glitze the pink
bulbs up with modpodge and glass glitter!
Add some 'foo-foo' and some cute tags from
and voila, beautiful Christmas gifts!

 My next mod-podge project are these beautiful
glass wine glasses and small vases.
These are Thank You gifts that will be given
to donators to our Breast Cancer Fund.
I filled them with candy and added a tag.
The wine glasses will also make a great tea lite!

Pink Peppermint Sticks!
Added to a gift tag, they make great party favors!

There's no end to all of the 'cutesy' things to be made in
PINK!


Follow us on Facebook


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

The Home Apothecary

Winter Health