New Year's Resolve

Resolve:  
 (Verb) Decide firmly on a course of action.
 (Noun) Firm determination to do something.

The New Year always brings resolutions.
Last year, my New Year's Resolution was to lose weight.
This is a typical resolution for most people.
I did accomplish my resolve to lose weight.  It wasn't easy!
I joined a gym.  I hired a coach.  I counted calories.
I sacrificed!  It was hard work!  But, I was determined.

This year, I am resolved to accomplish a different type of goal.
I am determined.  I am passionate.  I have a mission.

 Our small business, Heritage Home~Place
is dedicated to supporting local women that are going 
through breast cancer treatment.
100% of our earnings goes toward this cause.

I am passionate about this mission.
I have already experienced the blessing of this mission.
I invite you to join our cause.
Read our Passionately Pink page for details on
how you can participate in this rewarding mission.
We honestly need help.  We appreciate your dedication
to help us to help these precious women who are
'Fighting Like a Girl'.


"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
  Ralph Waldo Emerson

Have a Blessed New Year!

Follow us on FACEBOOK

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

Winter Health

The Home Apothecary