Herbs and Health in the Kitchen


The 'hearth' of the home is in the kitchen!
Spending time in the kitchen preparing meals with
the family is a wonderful way to build relationships
as well as make delicious healthy foods!

Hubby is the main chef in our kitchen.
I like to make healthy food variations to add
to his wonderful meals!

I'm always making cultured foods such as:
Kombucha, Kefir, Cultured Veges
along with many recipes made with these cultured basics.
I also love making Sour Dough Bread along with
various recipes using this delicious bread.
I think by far my favorite things to prepare are
Herbal Teas and Herbal Medicinals!

Each week I have opened up my kitchen to
demonstrate and share recipes that help
add extra nutrition to our everyday meals.
It is also a fun way to spend time with friends and family!

I also share hand-outs and of course Tasters!

Follow Heritage Home~Place on FB for more
information about these weekly 
Herbs and Health In the Kitchen
Gatherings!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Health

The Home Apothecary

Fire Cider