Shoppe Goods

I spent the entire day yesterday re-stocking our booth space
I love this place!  There are over 20 vendors that sell one-of-a-kind
gifts, furniture, candles, home-decor and soooo much more!
I created the above chalkboard from a picture frame that I got at a thrift store.
I love chalkboards.  I also love 'layers'.  I like to layer burlap, fabric, lace 
and little wooden stenciled words on each creation.  And of course mod-podge!

 My son is also a creative soul.
This birdhouse has a license plate roof and an antique door knob.
And take a look at that super awesome license plate purse!

Check out this beautiful wall hanging!
It was also created by my son.
It is made from an old green cabinet door.
It has iron racks with tin-framed picture frames.
It is framed out with antique spindles and crown molding.

 Even my youngest daughter loves to create unique pieces.
This old metal trunk has been up-cycled with maps!  Clever!

 This barn-wood chair has memories.
Built by my son from old barn wood from our first farm.

When warm weather returns to us here in Missouri,
we will be having Outdoor Markets here on our little 'farmette'.
We will soon begin renovation of our 1957 Passenger Bus
and turn it into a little shoppe!  How cool is that!
We also have two other vintage campers that will be open for sales.
It will be a fun summer!

Follow us on Facebook

to keep up-to-date on our events and sales!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter Health

The Home Apothecary

Fire Cider