Stop and Smell the Roses


Beautiful Pink Roses

I am enjoying these beauties this spring!  A neighbor down the country road
from us gave me a tiny little rose bush start a couple of years ago.
This year they are showing off their splendor!

I love drying rose petals and making potpourri. 
I will definitely have plenty of pink roses! 

Here is a lovely website that shares how to make

Spring, Summer and Fall
are super busy times here on our little 'farmette'.
There's lots of planting, tilling, pulling weeds, gathering herbs,
picking veges, making herbal remedies, preserving food,
and soooo much more!
I plant various garden locations on our almost five acres
with fun settee spots on purpose.
I have to take the time to 'smell the roses' 
and enjoy the beauty of all of the flowers.
Otherwise, I would be 'wore slick out'.

Here are a few roses that I am drying:

Here are two grand-daughter 'rose buds'

 So, I encourage you to take time to 
Smell the Roses!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

The Home Apothecary

Winter Health