Passion equals Purpose

I have always been a 'passionate' person.
I'm passionate about 'every day life'.
Each day brings new 'treasures' to be enjoyed!
 'Making Memories' is our family motto.
And we certainly make the memories around here!

My most prized 'treasure' in life is my family.
 There are so many words to describe this 'crew'!
Funny, creative, loving, rowdy, unique.
Visit our About Us page to meet them.

 The 'Love' of my life.
 This is a pic of 'hubby' taken when we were camping.
He is doing his favorite thing: Cooking!
He is the best cook and baker there is.  No kidding.
I cook out of 'necessity'.  He cooks with passion!
You can visit  our Mom's Country Kitchen page
to see the kind of 'food-prep' I enjoy doing.
Heritage Home~Place Shoppe
We absolutely love our booth space in a local business called
the Iron Horse Primitives.
There are over 20 vendors called the Country Cottage Chics
that sell their treasures!  We love being a part of this group of
creative people.  Visit our Heritage Home~Place Shoppe page.
We will open an online Etsy shop in January 2014!

Workshops/Classes
 We host a monthly gathering of like-minded women who are eager
to learn about health and wellness issues.  We have been gathering
since 2005.  It has been a fun and rewarding few years.
Visit our Health and Wellness page.  If you live locally,
we invite you to join us!

I'm a true 'Junker' at Heart!
If it's rusty, banged-up, chipped...I love it!
I am passionate about taking old (good) junk and re-creating
a piece of art for indoor and outdoor decor.
Today's junk is a memory of someone's treasure from the past.
In my way of thinking it should 'live on' making new memories!

Passionately Pink!
This is my daughter, Rebekah.  She got this tattoo in honor of her
grand-mother (my mother) who has been 'Fighting Like a Girl'
for almost three years.  We are passionately pink for the cause.
We have dedicated 100% our business to the cause of raising funds to 'gift'
women who are going through breast cancer treatment.
Read our Passionately Pink page to see how you can be a part 
of this passion.


The heart of human excellence often begins to beat when you discover a pursuit that absorbs you, frees you, challenges you, and gives you a sense of meaning, joy and passion.

As you can see, I am a woman of many passions!  
These few are truly the tip of the iceberg.    
Other Passions include:
Vintage Campers ~ Dairy Goats ~ Gardening ~ Dancing
Karaoke ~ Wineries ~ Playing the Drums (trying)
Boxer Dogs ~ Chickens ~ Reading ~ Tear Jerking Movies
Etc...Etc...Etc... 

Living Out Loud!

Visit our Facebook page.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Cider

The Home Apothecary

Winter Health